Welcome to the office of Dr. Mark Maher - for updates on our office closure due to the coronavirus please see the "Blog" tab or call the main line and listen to our voicemail. Stay well and we hope to be back up and running very soon!! - MM
If you are looking for the best in 21st century dentistry in Walnut Creek for the entire family in a warm and cozy setting with friendly, welcoming people, you have found your dental home. Our Walnut Creek Dentist practice continues to care for patients in Walnut Creek and the surrounding area – some of whom started with us when we opened our doors more than 40 years ago. We aim to provide the least amount of invasive dentistry over the lifetime of every one of our patients – from young children at their first dental experience to the oldest senior citizen.
Our Focus is Your Dental Health
Excellent dental care is a crucial part of your overall health. Medical research shows that a healthy mouth is part of a healthy body, and we are committed to helping you have both. In addition to giving you the tools you need to keep you in fantastic oral health, we also go the extra mile to keep the rest of you feeling great:
- We use a digital x-ray system, which significantly reduces your exposure to radiation and completely eliminates the need for toxic chemicals to develop film.
- We use composite resin fillings to prevent exposure to mercury, which is found in old amalgam fillings.
- We employ the Isolite mouthpiece, a suction system that allows for constant mouth suction during procedures, which considerably reduces the chance of dental materials entering your system.
- Our water delivery system uses healthy and pure distilled water.
We are Environmentally Responsible
We are all citizens of this planet, and we believe that we have a duty to do our part to keep the earth healthy as well as our patients. To that end, we have taken the following steps to reduce our impact on the environment:
- We use an environmentally-safe water filtration and disposal system when we remove old mercury-based amalgam fillings.
- We use carbon offsets that fund environmentally friendly projects to reduce greenhouse gases.
- We recycle.
- We shred responsibly and only trust our shredding to a reputable HIPAA-compliant shredding company.
We are happy to answer any questions you might have about our commitment to the health of our patients and the environment.
Old Meets New: Advanced Dentistry in a Comfortable, Traditional Setting
At our office, we promote time-honored values and care using leading-edge techniques. Methods and tools have evolved to make the dental experience safer, more effective, and more comfortable, yet we continue to provide classic customer service with healthy doses of honesty, respect, and kindness.
When you become a part of our practice, you become a part of a tradition of excellent dental care spanning more than 40 years. We believe in treating you how you want to be treated. We want to get to know you and understand your preferences and needs. Regardless of whether you are seeing us for ongoing preventive care or you are seeking a cosmetic smile upgrade, you will always get our very best service and care.
Call today to schedule an appointment with Mark Maher, DDS, and discover the very best in dental care in Walnut Creek, CA!